Life has been busy but very blessed the past few days. I regret not posting here, but I want to make an entry today. A prayer.
Psalm 31:19
"How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you."
Psalm 107:1
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Lord, I thank you for the many blessings you have poured out upon me. I deserve none of these riches you give so freely, yet you continue to gift me with so much! How can I not love your Love? How can I not share it?
Let me truly fear and honor you in my heart and actions -- you are Good, absolutely and perfectly. I am in awe of your Majesty that surrounds and comforts me. Lord, how could you love me so much? You love me forever - I cannot begin to understand this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, my precious Lord Jesus! I will praise your name forever. I will love you all of my days. Let my heart take refuge in yours. Let me be forever blessed by your Name.
Praise be to God, who loves his children without limit! He loves me -- He loves you. I am in awe.
About the Blog.
Submit to the Voice of Truth that rings loudly in your ears.
Resist the deceptive call of this world -- it brings sorrow alone.
Named after James 4:7, this blog is a small catalogue of my interactions with scripture and spirit - the verses written long ago which hold unending revelations and the greatest honesty I've ever known. These histories, songs, and gospels speak of love, doubt, hope, fear, faith, despair, and salvation. This ever-present Living Word is my heartbeat.
I'm slowly learning to listen -- to submit and resist.
Resist the deceptive call of this world -- it brings sorrow alone.
Named after James 4:7, this blog is a small catalogue of my interactions with scripture and spirit - the verses written long ago which hold unending revelations and the greatest honesty I've ever known. These histories, songs, and gospels speak of love, doubt, hope, fear, faith, despair, and salvation. This ever-present Living Word is my heartbeat.
I'm slowly learning to listen -- to submit and resist.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment