from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Chicken Soup for the anxious soul.
God has created each of us according to his purpose, called us from all over the world, and designated our hands to serve Him in a unique and perfect way. He will always be with us - how could he not be, since we are held within the palm of His mighty hand? There is nowhere we can go that He is not.
To think that we can exist apart from God is absurd; It is as senseless as a captain who insists that his ship does not sail on the water. Our Creator is always here with us, always watching us, and always loving us.
Don't be afraid. You're in the palm of His hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment